Cal Pons Church Interpretation Centre
The interpretation centre for the church in the Pons industrial colony shows the role played by the church in consolidating the system of industrial colonies in Catalonia, explained from the perspective of both the workers and the owners.
Visits focus on three museum spaces within the place of worship 'the chapel of Santa Llúcia, the choir and the crypt' using state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment that enables the visitor to relive the exciting history of the colony.
- Guided tours: in different languages.
- Length of visit: 1 hour.
- General price: €6; reduced price: €4.
- Workshops for groups: enquire about the programme and times of educational activities.
- Opening hours: Thursday to Sunday, 10 am to 2 pm; Saturdays, 4 to 7 pm.
- Rest of the week: prior booking is required.