The Tourism Circle works together with businesspeople and destinations in the regions of Barcelona in order to carry out effective, coordinated tourism marketing actions. Its goal is to generate tourism business, employment and sustainable economic development as efficiently as possible. To achieve this goal, the Tourism Circle focuses on three core strategies: sharing knowledge, fostering the relationship between businesspeople and destinations, and carrying out promotional actions.
How can you take part in the Circle?
- As a member: aimed at tourism companies or professionals with headquarters or activity in the Barcelona area.
- As a collaborator: for professional tourism associations, guilds and/or collectives.
- The Circle also welcomes tourism promotion bodies, local bodies or supra-local bodies in the Barcelona area, or the bodies of which they form part.
What are the advantages of forming part of the Circle?
- Information updates on the sector and destination.
- Participation in tourism training actions.
- Tourism marketing consultancy service provided by the Tourism Promotion Office.
- Participation in actions with other members (open days, meetings, fairs, workshops) and access to list of potential customers.
- Discounted registration fees for other tourism promotion bodies (Catalan Tourist Board, Barcelona Tourist Board).
- Availability of destination communication material for own use (online and offline).
- The Tourism Promotion Office implements an Annual Promotion Plan with specific actions for members and for collaborators in which the specific form of participation is defined.
How do you register?
Contact the Barcelona Provincial Council Tourist Marketing Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register as a member or collaborator of the Tourism Circle, and we’ll provide all the corresponding information and indicate the necessary documents and requirements for joining. Once your application has been received along with the documents to show that the requirements have been met, it will be assessed by the Tourism Services Department.
Tourism Circle Meeting
The Tourism Circle of Barcelona Provincial Council organizes once a year a networking meeting with all its members.
- Access the latest edition of the Tourism Circle Meeting
- 10th Tourism Circle Meeting (2021)
- The previous meetings can be consulted in the Tourism Circle playlist on the YouTube channel.