This portal, owned by Barcelona Provincial Council, with tax ID no. P0800000B, with address at Rambla Catalunya, 126, 08008 Barcelona, and with telephone no. 93 402 22 22 (email contact), is constituted by the websites associated with the following domain names: barcelonaesmoltmes.cat, barcelonaesmuchomas.es, barcelonaismuchmore.com, barcelonacestbienplus.com, barcelonaistvielmehr.de, barcelonaetonamnogobolshe.ru and барселонаэтонамногобольше.рф.
Intellectual and industrial property
This website and its entire contents, including texts, images, sounds, databases, codes and any other elements, are owned by Barcelona Provincial Council and its related management bodies, or by third parties that have authorized Barcelona Provincial Council to use the corresponding content.
The aforementioned content is protected by the legislation concerning the protection of intellectual property. Its owners reserve the right to take legal action to remedy the damage caused by any act that violates their intellectual property rights over the content.
Access to this website is subject to the following conditions:
- It is strictly prohibited to distribute, copy, modify or transfer the content or code of the pages of this website, unless express written authorization to do so has been granted by Barcelona Provincial Council. The information provided on this website cannot under any circumstances be sold or transferred, even free of charge, by its users.
- DIBA is a legally registered trademark. It is strictly prohibited to use or reproduce this trademark without the prior written authorization of Barcelona Provincial Council. The same protection is afforded to the industrial property rights associated with the services and products of Barcelona Provincial Council, and of the management bodies related to the council that are listed on the website or about which information is provided.
- The user agrees to use this website without engaging in activities that may be considered unlawful or illegal, that infringe on the rights of Barcelona Provincial Council or those of third parties, or that may violate the regulations in force. Barcelona Provincial Council cannot be held liable for the use made by third parties of the information contained by the website. Meanwhile, users must adhere to the requirements and warnings established therein for certain documents and applications.
- Barcelona Provincial Council will comply strictly with the regulations in force at any given time concerning the protection of the user’s personal data and will adopt the legally required measures for the protection of the user’s personal data, preserving their privacy and confidentiality.
- The communications undertaken by the user of the website that contain personal data will be made through a secure communications system known as a “secure environment”, established with the aim of guaranteeing, as far as possible, the confidentiality of information and the privacy of users. This system enables the encryption of the information transmitted between the user and Barcelona Provincial Council. The user can check whether they are in a secure environment by looking for the closed padlock icon that will be displayed on the screen next to the URL.
- Barcelona Provincial Council is responsible for the data collected in its forms. In the event of collecting data on behalf of a local entity or another body, the controller of the aforementioned data will be indicated.
- Detailed information on the data processing will be included in the form itself (the processing purpose, whether or not data will be transferred to third parties, the storage period, etc.). Please read this information.
- For queries or complaints related to the processing of the user’s personal data, Barcelona Provincial Council makes available the mailbox of the Data Protection Officer (email@example.com), who will deal with all queries and complaints.
- Although we believe that any privacy-related issues you raise will be dealt with satisfactorily through this channel, if you so wish, you may submit a claim to the Catalan Data Protection Authority (APDCAT) through its website: http://apdcat.gencat.cat/ca/drets_i_obligacions/reclamar_i_denunciar/
- Generally speaking, once the purpose for which the data was collected has been fulfilled, the aforementioned data will be stored in accordance with the document and file management instructions of Barcelona Provincial Council.
- In accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction or opposition to the processing of your data through the Electronic office: https://seuelectronica.diba.cat/serveis-de-la-seu/proteccio-dades or in person/by postal mail at the offices of the Registry: https://www.diba.cat/web/registre, providing a copy of your identity document.
Google Analytics is used for the gathering of statistics. The information generated by cookies (including the IP address) is directly transmitted and stored by Google on the website servers. In order to prevent the collection of the IP address, Barcelona Provincial Council has activated the “Anonymize IP” option, which is incorporated in the system itself and operates by dropping the last three digits of the IP address, making it anonymous.
This portal incorporates widgets for third-party services and links to third-party websites, the privacy policies of which are beyond the control of Barcelona Provincial Council. On accessing the aforementioned services and websites, you may decide whether you accept their respective privacy and cookies policies. Generally speaking, when browsing on the Internet, you can accept or reject third-party cookies through your browser settings.
The first-party cookies used on this website are as follows:
|JSESSIONID, LFR_SESSION_STATE_*, COMPANY_ID||Session||Maintains the session state in the system|
|GUEST_LANGUAGE_ID||Functionality||Maintains the selected browsing language|
|PRIVACY_READ||Functionality||Acceptance of the cookies policy|
The third-party cookies used on this website are as follows:
|Third-party cookies||Privacy and/or security policy||Purpose|
|Google analytics||https://support.google.com/analytics/topic/2919631?hl=en&ref_topic=1008008||Web analytics|
If you wish to disable the cookies that collect information, you may do so through your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may impair the use of some of the functionalities and services of this website.
You may also erase your browsing history, including all cookies, from your browser. Your browser will provide the corresponding options and instructions for this purpose.
You can find out how cookies are managed by each browser in the table below:
Explorer Version 8
Explorer Version 11
Liability for content
- Barcelona Provincial Council does not guarantee that the website and server are free from computer viruses and cannot be held liable for any harm or damage caused by interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone malfunctions or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system due to causes not attributable to Barcelona Provincial Council, or for any delays or blockages that occur in the use of this electronic system caused by deficient or overloaded telephone lines or overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems, or for any damage caused by unlawful interference by third parties that is beyond the control of Barcelona Provincial Council.
- The administrative information provided through this website does not replace the legal publication of the laws, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the corresponding official gazettes, which are the only publications that attest to the authenticity and content of the administrative information.
- Barcelona Provincial Council cannot be held liable for any information obtained through links or from outside sources.
- Barcelona Provincial Council cannot be held liable for the legality of the websites of third parties that may be accessed from its portal, or for the legality of any other third-party websites to which links may be provided on this portal.
- Barcelona Provincial Council does not guarantee the availability and continuous operation of the website and its services. When reasonably possible, it will give prior notice of interruptions to the operation of the website and its services.
- Barcelona Provincial Council reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without giving prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the website, as well as the services offered and the terms and conditions that must be fulfilled in order to use it.
- By using this website, the user fully and unconditionally accepts the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice.
All disputes concerning this website will be governed exclusively by the law of the Kingdom of Spain and of the autonomous community of Catalonia, the courts of Barcelona having exclusive competence to rule on these matters. All users of this website, regardless of the territorial jurisdiction in which they access it, agree to fulfil and respect this clause, expressly waiving their right to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them by law.